Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FINAL EXAM COUNT DOWN

Salam.

Dear MGA1023 students, I believe all of you busy revising the book and notes for the final exam, right? I hope all of you pass with flying colours. FYI, I am informed that there are 100 multiple choice questions. So, to reply to the comment posted earlier, there will be no structured question, ONLY MULTIPLE CHOICE or OBJECTIVE or simply ABCD. Easy right? So, dont worry.

About the coverage, I am also made to understand that the final exam will cover all topics. Not too much, only 17 topics. Do read all to make sure you can answer correctly.

About the carried marks, I already finished marking the project paper and submitted the marks to the office (since I could not access the LMS). The Head of this course said that the carried marks will not be announced before the final exam as he does not want the students to be over confident or depress on something that had past. Thus, just focus on preparing for your final exam. Do your best!

Anyway, to make you feel good, just want to inform that all of you (in my class) had scored above 25% for the 50% carried marks. Meaning, all passed. So, just make sure that you pass the final exam, if possible with flying colors.

BEST OF LUCK! MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF YOU WITH SUCCESS IN THIS WORLD AND HEREAFTER. AMEEN.

3 comments: